Welcome Guest!
Login Register Account

Llanllugan Parochial Registers14-07-2017

Down to the year 1904 the earliest known Register was a small volume of only four folios, written on parchment, and covering from the last day of September, 1688, to 1Oth January, 1702; but in that year a book catalogue, offering for sale an earlier volume, beginning with 1603, was brought to the notice of the Bishop of the diocese..

No Comments Yet...

Please Leave a Comment

Llanllugan Parochial Registers